Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... in order to qualify, do I need to get my SS serviced at the dealer for all maintenance? I will do my own maintenance but if something goes wrong or boom, I would hate to find out the warranty is not valid because it's not officially documented / performed by the dealers... any ideas?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Your dealer might have a different feeling, but I checked this with our regional Polaris rep today:
He said if you do your own changes, just be sure to log the miles (ie: take a picture) and keep your receipt for the SS oil change kit.
It doesn't matter which Polaris SS dealer you go to, as long as you go to a dealership that has completed the SS training and is certified to sell, even if they haven't received units yet.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your dealer might have a different feeling, but I checked this with our regional Polaris rep today:
He said if you do your own changes, just be sure to log the miles (ie: take a picture) and keep your receipt for the SS oil change kit.
It doesn't matter which Polaris SS dealer you go to, as long as you go to a dealership that has completed the SS training and is certified to sell, even if they haven't received units yet.
Cool. thanks !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts