Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting very excited about picking up my SS in the morning at 9am. I know I will not be able to sleep tonight. I have not slept well in days.

My adventure to pick up my SS is a first for me. My missus has to work tomorrow and I don't have a ride to pick it up. I'm going to be taking three buses from my hometown and making two transfers to get to the dealer 21 miles away. I have never taken a bus before and this will be a whole new experience all by itself.

Today I went on the bus line website and planned my route. I will have to get up at 4am to be able to catch these buses to be there when the doors open a 9am. The missus is off on Tuesday and could give me a ride then, but I'm not waiting one second longer. I'm so damn excited !!!!!!! :singing:

Do you think the other crazy people on the bus will get nervous when I step on the bus with my helmet on ?????? :cigar:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Getting very excited about picking up my SS in the morning at 9am. I know I will not be able to sleep tonight. I have not slept well in days.

My adventure to pick up my SS is a first for me. My missus has to work tomorrow and I don't have a ride to pick it up. I'm going to be taking three buses from my hometown and making two transfers to get to the dealer 21 miles away. I have never taken a bus before and this will be a whole new experience all by itself.

Today I went on the bus line website and planned my route. I will have to get up at 4am to be able to catch these buses to be there when the doors open a 9am. The missus is off on Tuesday and could give me a ride then, but I'm not waiting one second longer. I'm so damn excited !!!!!!! :singing:

Do you think the other crazy people on the bus will get nervous when I step on the bus with my helmet on ?????? :cigar:
Im taking mind Wed and it's seem to me sooo far away :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You may like the bus so much it will become your preferred mode of transportation ..

·
Registered
891 Posts

Lucky you you get your ss at 9 i get my ss at 10 :)

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts

You could have the wife drop you off in the morning, and hang out like it's Black Friday.

·
Registered
330 Posts

Sounds like a fun day!
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Arent you supposed to be sleeping. Tired driving is worse than drunk driving. So you are going to be tired driving and high(on life). Enjoy.;)
Don't fall asleep on the bus and miss your stop. It would be a shame if you had to stop in to a Canam dealer and ride a Spyder home.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I guess the bus doesn't have free wifi or he'd be answering these messages. Hope he didn't forget his brain cage or he'll have to ride back home to pick it up.
I was hoping we would get a blow by blow on the bus. Like. "OM, dropped a quarter. Hey, buddy got any change?" Or if he is carrying cash on him to make the purchase. "Hey dude, what's in the bag?"

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW !!!!!! This thing is amazing !!!!!!!!! I will give a full write up shortly. I was a gosh dam Rock Star today .

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
What did you think of the bus ?

Well the high points were it only cost $4.50 to get there and the buses were much cleaner than I anticipated.

The low points were the amount of time it took to go 21 miles and some d%#che bag that asked me for .50 cents that smelled of heavy alcohol at 7am (and he needed a shower) while I was waiting to catch another bus. Seriously ???? I told him, nobody uses cash anymore. :D

What the heck was this guy going to buy for .50 cents ???????? :greedy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts