Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just had to become a dealer for these cool new kids Slingshot toys when we witnessed them at the 2017 Polaris Dealer show.

Available for "Pre-Order" - 12v Electric Kids Polaris Slingshot by Peg Perego.

$450 + Shipping (MSRP $499.99) Please Private Message Chris or myself for additional information and a shipping quote.

OR email [email protected]

We expect the units to arrive sometime mid-August and will ship shortly after. Because of the size of the units, they will ship via freight carrier with rates are quoted in advance. To provide a quote, all I need to know in addition to zip code is if the delivery will be business or residential? (a business address will be slightly cheaper). Also if a lift gate will be needed? They are not super heavy and a couple people can lift them off the truck, the freight company will typically call in advance to schedule delivery.

Warranty Information:

Safety & Warranty | Italian-made baby products and riding toys | Peg Perego

Our Dealership Website:
www.ballequip.com

Dealership Business Facebook Fan Page:
Ball Equipment of Richmond | Facebook

Link to our Dealer Show thread on Slingshotforums.com with additional pics of the Kids Slingshot.
Polaris Dealer Show...2017 Model Year Slingshot Release Live Coverage 07/25/16

Retail Price is $499, we are offing our first batch as Pre-Sale for $450 + shipping.
- a 2nd battery can be purchased for $99 additional

Please feel free to let us know if you had any additional questions. Payment methods accepted will be credit card via phone or paypal invoice. $100 deposit to reserve and balance due prior to shipping.

·
Registered
404 Posts
We just had to become a dealer for these cool new kids Slingshot toys when we witnessed them at the 2017 Polaris Dealer show.

Available for "Pre-Order" - 12v Electric Kids Polaris Slingshot by Peg Perego.

$450 + Shipping (MSRP $499.99) Please Private Message Chris or myself for additional information and a shipping quote.

OR email [email protected]

We expect the units to arrive sometime mid-August and will ship shortly after. Because of the size of the units, they will ship via freight carrier with rates are quoted in advance. To provide a quote, all I need to know in addition to zip code is if the delivery will be business or residential? (a business address will be slightly cheaper). Also if a lift gate will be needed? They are not super heavy and a couple people can lift them off the truck, the freight company will typically call in advance to schedule delivery.

Warranty Information:

Safety & Warranty | Italian-made baby products and riding toys | Peg Perego

Our Dealership Website:
www.ballequip.com

Dealership Business Facebook Fan Page:
Ball Equipment of Richmond | Facebook

Link to our Dealer Show thread on Slingshotforums.com with additional pics of the Kids Slingshot.
Polaris Dealer Show...2017 Model Year Slingshot Release Live Coverage 07/25/16

Retail Price is $499, we are offing our first batch as Pre-Sale for $450 + shipping.
- a 2nd battery can be purchased for $99 additional

Please feel free to let us know if you had any additional questions. Payment methods accepted will be credit card via phone or paypal invoice. $100 deposit to reserve and balance due prior to shipping.
Any Pics and specefics

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any Pics and specefics
I apologize, pictures are now added to thread.

As far as specs go, they are electric based at 12v and go about 5mph max with 2 speeds, 2.5 & 5. They also have reverse feature.

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts