Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Bat Slinger, I ride in the great north woods of NH. The trail system is called ride the wilds. It is one of the longest continuous ATV trail systems in world. over 2,000 miles. AVT are legal on the streets of the towns it passes through. Also ride a lot at Jerhico.
I have a lot of toys, (air planes, rzrs, a dirt bike, a couple harleys) And can't wait to get the SL

·
Registered
267 Posts
New to the forum and anxiously waiting the arrival of my new SL.. I am #1 on the list! I love my two RZRS and cant wait to get behind the wheel of my SL.
Welcome to the jungle... I hope to see you on the streets. I am SL#1 at HK Powersports in NH. How long have you been on the list? I put my deposit down on August 1st. It wont be long now.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks. Bat Slinger, I ride in the great north woods of NH. The trail system is called ride the wilds. It is one of the longest continuous ATV trail systems in world. over 2,000 miles. AVT are legal on the streets of the towns it passes through. Also ride a lot at Jerhico.
I have a lot of toys, (air planes, rzrs, a dirt bike, a couple harleys) And can't wait to get the SL
Having a RZR that you could take on the streets would be fantastic.
Tried to get it done in California but it was a big no. There are a lot of nice riding trails
here plus some fantastic dunes, there a blast to rip them.

Well at least I'll have the SlingShot to rip around in.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I saw a bunch of RZRS in Sturgis with street plates on them...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the jungle... I hope to see you on the streets. I am SL#1 at HK Powersports in NH. How long have you been on the list? I put my deposit down on August 1st. It wont be long now.
Hey String,
I was on the list back at the reveal. I was in HK a few days after (picking up a new trailer) and they said they were not sure they were going to carry the slingshot because of the deposit $$ polaris demanded. I am glad to see they decided to carry it. We should meet up.. maybe start a club or something.. I have a couple Harleys but do not feel good about putting my son on it (he's almost 4).. I'll put him in the sling shot, no problem. It can't be any riskier than my Porsche.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey String,
I was on the list back at the reveal. I was in HK a few days after (picking up a new trailer) and they said they were not sure they were going to carry the slingshot because of the deposit $$ polaris demanded. I am glad to see they decided to carry it. We should meet up.. maybe start a club or something.. I have a couple Harleys but do not feel good about putting my son on it (he's almost 4).. I'll put him in the sling shot, no problem. It can't be any riskier than my Porsche.
It's strange that HK told you they weren't sure that they would carry the SS. The reveal was July 27, I called on the 28th and was told that the owner was at the big launch event and would be back on the 30th with details and that somebody already had a deposit on a base model. They called me back on the 30th with all the details, I was out of town but got in line with a verbal handshake for SL#1. I dropped off my cash deposit 2 days later. Oh well, It all works out, you get SL#1 and I get SL#1.

You and your son are going to love riding in it. I got to see and sit in a base model at the NH grass drags last week, I was very impressed. I hope we get them soon. Its getting cold for riding. We will definitely need to meet up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts