Tanner Foust Partners with Polaris Slingshot and Mad Media for the Slingshot X Video Series

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot News/Rumors' started by dascrow, Oct 19, 2015.

1. dascrow

dascrow Administrator Moderator

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of a partnership between three-wheeled moto-roadster Polaris® Slingshot® and Mad Media, the driver for the highly anticipated film campaign Slingshot X was unveiled today: three-time U.S. rally cross champion and four-time X-Games gold medalist Tanner Foust. Additionally, the Slingshot X vehicle – a 2016 Polaris Slingshot SL – will be on display for the first time at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, Fla. from October 16 – 18.

Details of the Slingshot X film remain highly guarded outside of a film teaser released on Slingshot X.com. Fans can expect to be wowed with a film that will capture what the unique and exhilarating Slingshot roadster is capable of – especially with one of the most respected precision car drivers behind the wheel. The film is set to release later this year.

"When Polaris Slingshot and Mad Media approached me about being a part of this project, I was intrigued to say the least," Foust said. "The second I laid my eyes on a Slingshot I knew it was going to be a unique machine to throw around. I'm stoked to show fans what this one-of-a-kind vehicle can do!"

Foust is a versatile and multi-talented driver known for his supreme car control and proven track record of podium placements, national championships and world records. In addition to his accolades on the race track, Foust translates his expertise on-camera as host for History Channel's Top Gear and performing stunts for various films, television shows and commercials.

A video launched today introducing the Slingshot X vehicle that will be featured in the film and can be viewed at Slingshot X.com and on the Polaris Slingshot Facebook page. This new three-wheeled moto-roadster will also be on display throughout this weekend at Biketoberfest. The highly modified Slingshot X vehicle built by Slingshot X.com and SlingStreet will sport a custom turbo charged engine with paddle shifted automatic transmission, amongst other race-inspired modifications, making this one of the best handling and most powerful Slingshots ever built.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mike Mas

Mike Mas New Member

Thanks Received:
    Truly this guy is my Hero super driver and I love his show. Good Move Polaris!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bigfoot21075

Bigfoot21075 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    I do not envy many people for their jobs, but he is one. Mad skills!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RABTECH

RABTECH Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Jeremy Clarkson could outdrive him any day! Even with a cup of coffee in one hand and a biscuit in the other!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1