Sondors electric three-wheeler

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot vs The Competition' started by voyager, Oct 14, 2016.

1. voyager

voyager Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

Last year, Storm Sondors, a Malibu-based entrepreneur, used an IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign to launch a very basic $499 electric bicycle. He’s since sold 15,000 of his Asian-made electric bikes.

Buoyed by that success, Mr. Sondors has announced the creation of the Sondors Electric Car Company, which he says will sell an electric-powered, aluminum-bodied, three-passenger, enclosed reverse trike with a variety of battery pack options that offer 50 to 200 miles of range.

The Sondors electric trike is supposed to have a starting price of $10,000 and will be called the Model Sondors, more likely a nod to Tesla than to Henry Ford.

The Sondors eCar is envisioned as the most attractive and affordable electric car ever. The Model Sondors electric car has taken a page out of the Elio book by going with three wheels instead of four. The first iterations will be available in three range options: 50 miles, 100 miles, and 200 miles. Sondors expects to unveil a prototype within twelve months after the closing date of the campaign.

Storm Sondors Launches eCar Equity Crowdfunding Offer - Crowdfund Insider

2. Br4hm4

Br4hm4 I'm huge in Japan...

Thanks Received:
    I posted that up on the other site...I really like the look of it and hope it takes off...hopefully they can overcome some of the negative reviews they had on their electric bikes.