Slingshot vs. T-Rex

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot vs The Competition' started by ScottyJ, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Wonderfully executed! I know that took some time.

2. Mike Mtl

Mike Mtl Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    I live in Quebec and I probably have much more knowledge than you think about that T Rex.

1- "Pff cheap!" ............I challenge you to clarify what is worth $65,000 in the T-REX, and that is before tax which comes to almost $75,000 in total.
    2- "Campagna are on the roads to serve their customers" ...... ........This is total crap! T-REX went bankruptcy three times already since it was born, leaving the customers without any way to get service from their Machine. John Scotty which is the biggest car Lamborghini and Exotic car dealer here in Quebec pulled out his investments away from T Rex because the service to the customers was totally crap.
    3- "Handcraft = QUALITY!... the slingshot not have that. Handcraft = the assembly is made at is finest, no huge and ugly gap like the Slingshot have." ..............Seriously are you for real? T Rex been using the same crappy look since 1988. So you can see very clearly that T Rex never advanced in time.
    4- "What about the safety? Lateral impact in this cheap chassis? The T-REX have made their proof about the safety. Since 1988" ................really? I can tell you stories that might be blowing your mind, would you like me to pull up the newspaper of Quebec magazine? Where the T Rex ran into a bank window because the gas pedal got stuck? Or maybe bring two of my friends back to life after they hit a pool because the brakes did not work properly?????
    5. "The T-REX sequential manual transmission is very easy and fun. And yes, they have a full computer dashboad (You're not up do date :p )" .................how do you explain up-to-date!!!!! Not on the T Rex that's for sure!!! No traction control, no ABS brakes, only recently you installed on the T Rex a crappy Soundsystem that barely works, and even when it does you need to install a second battery because it does not have enough charge.
    6. "Ugly??? Slingshot is a piece of plastic... = piece of scrap! The T-REX is made of fiber glass and 100% of tubular chassis like a race car! More light, compact, stylish, sophisticated and refined!" ..............How do you know it's a piece of plastic? did you ever touch a slingshot? did you ever see one in real life yet? Would you like me to send you a video of how bad is the assembly line of the T Rex.....or maybe look it up on "how it's made" on discovery channel!!!!!! I would gladly send The address where the company that makes the fiberglass for the T Rex? And I would gladly challenge you to compare!!!
    7- "The Slingshot have no room for the legs." ............When did you see a slingshot again? I was one of the guys that used to build the G2, so please don't talk to me about room for legs. The G2 is a copy replica of the T Rex so I'm more informed about the T Rex than you think I am!!!!
    8. "If your want quality and enjoy the pure driving, the T-REX is not too expensive and it have a great value of re-sales because they made low quantity of them." ................Oh yes, do want quality, but not the one that exist since 1988. If you're saying $65,000 not expensive! Then I guess your father is Bill Gates.

Oh one more thing!!!! The BMW engine that you have presently on the T Rex, is the crappy engine the BMW ever built, BMW needed to get rid of those engines so they give it to T Rex for a good price.

more informed than you think!!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Brent

Brent Active Member

Thanks Received:
    I guess this guy never read the threads from the guy who was 6'6" or the 350 lb guy that both said they had plenty of room.
    I'm 6'2", 265 lbs and I had lots of room also.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Eric

Eric Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Cloclo....tu es vraiement pas a la bonne place....

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Eric

Eric Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Oui...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Eric

Eric Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Pour moi le t-rex a 70 000 ca plus de sens....ca se compare meme plus....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Eric

Eric Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Oui mais si jallait sur trexforum.com et que tu serait la et jaurait fait le meme commentaire que toi...tu aurais repondu comme mike...je me trompe

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eric

Eric Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Excellent......mais ton post blastait le polaris...et malheureusement pas vraiement a la bonne place....
    Avoir de largent il y aurait un T-rex dans ma cour....

• Like Like x 1
  9. TransporteRR

TransporteRR Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Hahahahahahahaha oh man i needed that laugh if you think T-Rex is ugly, you sir have failed many things, that small company made it 15 yrs no issues

10. David Wallis

David Wallis Member

Thanks Received:
    okay, but where are the rollup side windows

11. David Wallis

David Wallis Member

Thanks Received:
    LOL, PHOTOSHOP

12. CloClo

CloClo New Member

Thanks Received:
    I agree! He really missed something if he thing the T-REX is ulgy... he have no taste! The T-REX is there since 1988! This vehicle have a timeless design and he's unique! The T-REX keeps is value true the years because it's a low production; nothing to compare to the mass production of the Slingshot.