Polaris Is Closing Victory Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot News/Rumors' started by admin, Jan 9, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

Polaris Industries is shutting down the Victory Motorcycles brand after 18 years in business. Polaris says it will assist dealers in liquidating their remaining inventory and will continue to produce parts for another 10 years to support Victory owners.
    “This was an incredibly difficult decision for me, my team and the Polaris Board of Directors,” says Scott Wine, Polaris Industries chairman and chief executive officer. “Over the past 18 years, we have invested not only resources, but our hearts and souls, into forging the Victory Motorcycles brand, and we are exceptionally proud of what our team has accomplished. Since inception, our teams have designed and produced nearly 60 Victory models that have been honored with 25 of the industry’s top awards. The experience, knowledge, infrastructure and capability we’ve built in those 18 years gave us the confidence to acquire and develop the Indian Motorcycle brand, so I would like to express my gratitude to everyone associated with Victory Motorcycles and celebrate your many contributions.”

Read the entire article and more about Polaris Is Closing Victory Motorcycles at Motorcycle.com.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1