Latest Track Video Up On Youtube

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot Photos/Videos' started by TravAZ, Nov 8, 2016.

1. 1badix

1badix Member

Thanks Received:
    Awesome videos. What modifications exactly do you have done on the SS

2. TravAZ

TravAZ Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Alpha Big Brake Kit with Ferrado Race Pads

Alpha JRi 2-way Shocks

Alpha Sway Bar

Alpha Stage 2 turbo kit with their turbo header and side exhaust - green spring now

Stock rims with Nitto R compound track tires

And about 100 more things, but the above are what makes it go fast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. karaokecowboy

karaokecowboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey we should see if someone could make some ROC decals as the Polaris slingshot we be one of the featured vehicles in Miami in January what do you think

• Like Like x 1
  4. TravAZ

TravAZ Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Looks like you've already got @Stickerdick involved. He's the man and I proudly rock graphics from him on my Slingshot.

5. jacjac171

jacjac171 Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    For anyone in the Dallas Texas metro mess area, they have open track days at the Texas Motor Speedway from time to time. If anyone is interested in joining the group of riders from Grapevine Polaris in Grapevine, Texas give them a call at 817-481-2500.

That's where I purchased mine from and the dealership is pretty darn good. They do group rides at least once a month but sometimes twice a month. The day starts off with a FREE breakfast at the dealership. From there everyone meets outside and checks out each other's SS. Then once all that's done they go on a nice ride in and around the are. YOU DONT HAVE TO PURCHASE YOUR SS from Polaris of Grapevine to be included in on these fun free events!

Just call the phone number I provided and ask to speak to the person how is in charge of putting the events on. They will then gather your email info and give you an email in plenty of time for you to make plans to attend their events! This dealership is FAMILY OWNED and like I say the dealership is pretty darn good!

They have had several organized trips to the Texas Motor Speedway for open track days. The price was $85 bucks for like an hour and a half but they always change the time limit of the hour and a half to as long as you want to race, PRETTY COOL! And even at $85 for the hour and a half isn't bad for a once in awhile fun thing to do especially considering you won't be getting any SPEEDING TICKETS being out there, haha. That's worth the $85 bucks right there, haha.

Honestly just give them a ring and they will be more than happy to add you to their email list. And like I said they don't care if you bought from them or not. You might like them so much you might buy a four wheeler or something else from them as they do have some of the best prices in the Dallas metro area. Heck that's why I bought mine from them. The only drawback is their service department BLOWS. But I guess that's a trade off for getting the cheapest prices around in a larger metro area. If anyone has any questions feel free to post them here or PM, take care.

6. karaokecowboy

karaokecowboy Member

Thanks Received:
    What is the talk at the track you race at are they really impressed with your track times. And how will a base fare with some of the cars out there.