Florida Slingshot Cruisers

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot Photos/Videos' started by Samowens44, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Samowens44

Samowens44 Sam, Gail & Snazzy

Thanks Received:
    Yes, we have formed a local club of 8 riders in North Florida. We are all within ride distance for a day ride. I found that I have a neighbor 3 miles away that has a Red SL like mine, also 40 miles away are 3 more Slingshots and more 3 more to the east. We now are friends and starting to make our day rides. I encourage you to come join our Facebook page and see if you can find owners near your location for the same thing in your area. I have found we have folks joining that are too far away for day rides with us, but they have many around them. So come over and form a chat group with members in your area and form you club. Same with folks in other states. It is fun to ride together with 3 or 4 Slings for Lunch. Take a look at us on our first ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. EjFord

EjFord Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Sam, Good job. Sorry we weren't able to touch base while we were in Florida. Did ride a couple of days with the guys around Cape Coral. Time goes to fast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Samowens44

Thanks Received:
    We may hook up down the road sometimes or when you come to Florida.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hardy Fletcher

Hardy Fletcher Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    There are at least four regular riders in Jacksonville, and I'm sure many more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Stickerdick

Stickerdick Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Received:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Samowens44

Thanks Received:
    Yes, we have at least four members from Jacksonville. We have one member just over the line in Ga that road with us today. We will defiantly hook up with the Jax folks.

7. Warrant

Warrant Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys! I'm in JAX near baymeadows and 9A. Scheduled to take delivery of a new SLR in the next week or two depending on shipment schedule. I'm active Navy, but plan on getting the SS out as much as I can. I would love to get in on some group rides as well as pick your brains on best practices for the SS.

8. Warrant

Warrant Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Sam, I've been watching your videos for months now and have already ordered the insulation material. I'm not buying that the turkey pan looking shield will do much to help the heat issue.
    StickerDick, How was your cross country run? I was envious. Looked so awesome.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  9. Gene Tretheway

Gene Tretheway New Member

Thanks Received:
    edited_20160924_111045.jpg hi Sam this a picture taken on a ride we went on with the dealership we purchased our slingshot from.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  10. rpratten

rpratten Member

Thanks Received:
    Sam:
    I am in Pensacola. How far away would that be from you guys. I did a ride this past year into Helen as well for the Victory Rally. There are several of us here in the Pensacola area, but never really settled into the club thing. Most of us are already members of other clubs for the two-wheel set.

V/R
    Rob

11. rpratten

rpratten Member

Thanks Received:
    OK, just go to the Facebook page and you guys are more than a day's ride away from me. I can catch up to you for any of the rides up into Helen.