Florida Slingshot Cruisers at Lake Harris Hideaway Event

Discussion in 'Polaris Slingshot Photos/Videos' started by Samowens44, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Samowens44

Samowens44 Sam, Gail & Snazzy

Thanks Received:
    We had a great turnout of Slingshots and Members, 30 plus member got a chance to meet friends and new members. Got some aerial video of our place in the parking lot. We had 16 Slingshots to parade down Lakeshore Dr in Tavares to Mt Dora. Road right down the middle of downtown with heads turning and pointing. Fun was the big description at the end of the day for most.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. PSS rider

PSS rider Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi there Slingers, I live in Orlando but I didn't know about the get together. I would like to join your future runs. You can contact me at 4 zero 7-7 nine 7-57zero7 or on this site at PSS rider. Hope to hear from you and thanks in advance.......PSS rider

3. Samowens44

Thanks Received:
    Hi PSS rider, we welcome all slingshot owners to join our Facebook Group, Florida Slingshot Cruisers. Go on Facebook and send a request to join, you will be approved. Looking forward to meeting you on our next scheduled event, Daytona Bike Week Event on Mar 11, We also have a Ride Event Sponsered by Kissimmee Motorsports on Jan 28th.

4. SLINGSHOOTER

SLINGSHOOTER Well-Known Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi Sam: Did you do the drone work? That was certainly an impressive video! Wayne

5. Samowens44

Thanks Received:
    Yes, I am a FAA Certificate Drone Pilot. I have a DJI Phantom 4 Drone. Love to capture our Sling Ride Events from an aerial perspective. Glad you like them. By the way Wayne, I remember meeting you at the highest point on the Blue Ridge Parkway for the SSITS Event. Nice to hear from you.