Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Aftermarket Stereo

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SpaceCowboy 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good aftermarket waterproof stereo system with Backup Camera for the 2017 model?

Thanks~

#4 ·
I have a base as well. I bought a factory radio and will be picking up the factory harness. Radios seem to go for around 200 dollars and it's another 125 for the radio harness. Then you can get some SSV pods and pick out whatever speakers you want. 100 dollars gets you the factory backup camera as well. That's my plan as of right now. Seems to be one of the cheapest too for a robust waterproof radio.

#6 ·
I have a base as well. I bought a factory radio and will be picking up the factory harness. Radios seem to go for around 200 dollars and it's another 125 for the radio harness. Then you can get some SSV pods and pick out whatever speakers you want. 100 dollars gets you the factory backup camera as well. That's my plan as of right now. Seems to be one of the cheapest too for a robust waterproof radio.[/QUOTE

Where did you get a new factory radio for $200? The complete system from Polaris is $2200. I havnt seen used ones priced that cheap here in forum. Make sure your getting it all and not just the monitor screen for $200.

#5 ·
there have been alot of people who put Bluetooth amps in and speakers and use there phone either oonline radio stations or downloaded music. the stock setup has noise issues with the back up camers connected inline cause radio stations to not come in. for a bacup camera you can get a wifi and view it on yu phone also. i put in a spsash gaurd to keep my radio dry. pioneer 5100 radio and doest get wet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.